Deep South Legal Notices And Disclaimers
Deep South is offering this service ("Service") as a convenience option to you for payment of your coverage.
Authentication and authorization for service usage
• This Service incorporates commercially reasonable methods to authenticate the information that you have supplied for making a payment through this Service. You will not be able to submit a payment until the Service authenticates you based on a valid account number and the pin number provided to you. Both values can be located on the printed bill that you received from Deep South.
• In addition, you will not be allowed to access the Deep South Service to pay your premium until you have read these Terms and Conditions and have acknowledged doing so by clicking the "I Accept" button at the bottom of this page.
• As the user of the Service, and upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, you will have submitted your banking account (your "Designated Account") information. You are responsible for any legal, regulatory, or banking penalties and fees that may be assessed for supplying false information to us for use with the Service. Please note, we do not save you banking account information and you will be required to reenter it each time you make a payment.
• If the Designated Account is a bank account for your Business, then it must be one for which you are a properly authorized signer.
• By accepting these Terms and Conditions you authorize Deep South, through the Service, to initiate a charge to your Designated Account according to your instructions. Each time you use the Service to pay Deep South, you will need to reauthorize us to charge your Designated Account.
• By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that:
1. You are 18 years old or older;
2. You are using your actual identity and any information you provide is accurate and complete;
3. You are legally authorized to make payments using your Designated Account;
4. You will indemnify, defend, and hold Deep South harmless from all claims arising from your misuse, improper or fraudulent use of the Service;
6. Your use of the Service will not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
Deep South payment service
By providing Deep South with the account information for your Designated Account, you authorize us to follow the payment instructions we receive from you through the Service. When you use this Service to send us a payment instruction you authorize Deep South to initiate a message to your bank to charge your Designated Account, and to send those funds to us for payment on your Deep South account so that we receive the funds as close as reasonably possible to the date indicated by you in the payment instruction. If your payment is received after the due date of the bill, regardless of any cause except for our failure to reasonably process your explicit payment instruction actually received by us, then you will remain responsible for any late charges and interest assessed, the same as if you mailed your payment to us and we received it after the due date. This would be true even if you are unable to access the system due to problems with the Internet, or our servers being temporarily unavailable. Therefore, we recommend that you instruct the Service to initiate each payment to us at least four (4) business days before the actual due date. (Business days are Monday through Friday, except for federal banking holidays). If you use the Service to send us your payment instructions after 4:00 P.M. (Central Time Zone) on a business day, then the Service will treat your instruction as if it was received on the following day. The date we receive payment from you, not the date we receive your instructions, determines whether your payment was timely received. Any payments that you authorize from your bank account, where funds are not available, will result in no payment being applied to your Deep South account. You will be liable for any fees associated with the payment attempt. If two such payment authorizations resulting in nonsufficient funds occur within a twelve month period your account may be deactivated and you will need to use other means to pay your Deep South Bill. In addition, payments returned due to insufficient funds are subject to return check fees and late payment penalties. Acceptance of a payment does not ensure that policies cancelled for non-payment will be reinstated. If a payment has been made in error and needs to be reversed, please contact Deep South Billing Services at 1-888-610-3311.
The Internet's growth, popularity and usefulness depend on the secure handling of personal and financial information. The protection of consumers' sensitive information is critical to Deep South’s success. Thus, in conjunction with our partners, we provide you with a high degree of security by utilizing the latest security techniques and methodologies.
Limitations of liability and exclusions of warranties
Alterations and amendments
These Terms and Conditions are the legal binding agreement between Deep South and you with respect to the Service. You will be agreeing to the current provisions of these Terms and Conditions each time you make a payment using the Service. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at Deep South's sole discretion. Each time you make a payment, please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before you make the payment to be certain you still agree with the provisions. Your use of the Service after any changes to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your agreement to such change(s).
Termination or discontinuation
We reserve the right to terminate the Service at any time, or to terminate your use of the Service. If we terminate your use of the Service, you will need to pay your Deep South bill in another manner acceptable to Deep South.
These Terms and Conditions are the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement regarding the Service between you and Deep South. It supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between you and Deep South relating to the Service. If there is a conflict between what a Deep South employee tells you and the terms of this document, these Terms and Conditions will prevail. You should print and retain this document for safekeeping and reference at any time during usage of the Service.